“Search Engine Optimization” (SEO)If you are new to the world of blogging or digital marketing, you have heard it a lot. So you’ve definitely come to the question that search engine optimization? And how to do seo for a blog or website?
The complete type of SEO is search engine optimization. SEO means that any website should be optimized in such a way that it can effectively appear in search engine and get a higher rank so that all organic traffic is available.
If you want to learn about SEO (search engine optimization), how it’s done, shrink, and how to get more traffic by tailoring your website, read this article at the end.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is about increasing your website’s visibility into the organic search results of large search engines.
To get this visibility, you must understand three key elements:
- 1) What kind of content people want or need.
- 2) How Search Engines Work and
- 3) How to properly promote and optimize your website?
To get this visibility, you must pay attention following the rules of SEO. As a “Beginner’s Guide, We must follow these steps to get successful SEO:
1) Crawl accessibility so that the engines can read your website.
2) Force content that answers queries,
3) Optimized for attracting keyword searchers and engines,
4) Great user experience with fast loading speed and attrative design,
5) Shareable content that earns links, quotes, and amplification,
6) Title, URL and description to draw high CTR in the rankings.
- SEO Benefits (Search Engine Optimization) ——-
If you have a website or blog, you need to get traffic. There is no point to a website without traffic. If you build a website to earn money, without good traffic you will not be able to earn.
There are many ways to get traffic to a website such as communicating directly with the audience through social media, paying ads, etc. But the most surprising way of this is organic traffic, which comes directly from the search engine.
So to get more organic traffic, it is very important to get the search engine optimization of the website.
- SEO Types (Search Engine Optimization)
There are two types of SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
1 Black Hat – Black Hat Search Engine optimized to get website rankings wrong. For example, placing unnecessary keywords on the page, buying backlinks for money, clicking on your site’s results or doing other things, etc. For all this time, the rankings may be available for a while, but they are high and they do not know at last, the site disappears. Goes
2. White Hat – Other ways to do search engine optimization (SEO) are the most accurate. In which the process of getting the website rank is slow but if the content is good then it gets rank. And a lot of organic traffic is available. So if you want to rank your website correctly, you should just focus on White Hat SEO.
- How To Do SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO for any website or blog is done in two ways: –
- Pages on SEO
- SEO off the page
For website optimization, both have full significance. But if you are a beginner will then learn on-page SEO first, after that you will go to off-page SEO.
On Page SEO, content on the page, website speed, blog design, proper use of keywords, page title, mobile-friendly blog and web page URL have been optimized for top rank.
Off-page SEO is the process of optimizing the value of backlinks, domain authority, pages, domain age and social networks properly outside the web page.
- How To Do On-Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
1. Customize the page title
Search engine optimized page titles are the most important of the SEO on the page. It is mandatory to optimize the page title to get higher rankings in the search engine. The keyword you want to rank must be in the title of the page.
The page title should be between 60 and 70 most This is the result of most search engines on most search engines.
You can use some SEO friendly words to optimize page titles like best, latest, how-to’s, step-by-step, complete guides, tutorials and new ones.
2. Meta description
The second most important factor is the meta description tag . Most people believe that Google does not give meta tags more important, to some extent it is correct. But if your content is good and creates a perfect meta description, you will find it useful in search engine.
Push the short summary of your post into the meta description search post. The meta description is 160 characters or better but this is best.
In order to get a good ranking in search engine, it is mandatory that you want the keyword to rank at least once in the meta description.
3. Keyword placement
Keyword Placement is a very important element to use on keyword use-page. You can get the best results if you use the keywords correctly in the post.
- Put keywords in 3 places in the blog post:
- Inside the first 200 words in the first paragraph of the post.
- Title and sub-title tags
- In the last paragraph of the post.
4. Keyword density
As a keyword density, how often do you represent the keyword in a post? To get the best results in search engine, it’s very important to know what keyword density is in your post. 1% to 5% of keyword density is best for SEO but more than that, it is considered keyword stuffing which is a danger to SEO.
5. Page URL
If the URL of the page is Search engie optimized, it helps you get a good ranking in search engine. To customize the URL of the page, you need to customize the URL ize whenever you write a post, the title of the post in Blogspot or WordPress is automated. And it is pretty long and will not be SEO friendly
If you want to get better results, the URL of your page should be shortened as soon as possible and the original keyword should be used.
If you want to get better results, the URL of the page should be shortened as much as possible and the original keyword should be used.
6. Website Speed
You can customize the design of the blog and speed up the page. Important tips for speeding up the page:
- If you use WordPress, buy hosting from the right hosting company.
- Delete the required plugins and widgets on your blog.
- Do not flash, multimedia, and large images.
- Delete Facebook Page Plugins or other third-party plugins.
- If you use Blogspot, design your own templateif that is not possible, do the same on common templates.
- To speed up the website, I use Google Page Insights and the Geometrics tool. You can use these tools to determine page speed.
7. Sub title tags
After the title of the search engine post, the most importance is placed on the sub-title tags (H1, H2, H2, H4, H5, H6).
You can increase blog or website organic traffic by doing SEO properly. There is no shortcut to getting the top rank in search engines, but if you do SEO properly, search rankings will surely come.
Thank you for reading this article completely in this SEO tutorial in English full article on Search Engine Optimization ( SEO). If you find this post helpful, help others by sharing it on social media